what will crime against google cars – self driving vehicles – automated cars – be? ambushes, carjacking, carhacking?
what will virtual and real criminals plan and be able to do to google driverless cars?
how will the software coders and self drive car manufacturers do to combat future cyber car crime?
future car crime ideas
the cow ambush meme short sci fi story looks at the possibility of very basic car ambush in the near future due to a software update failure – as you would expect that sort of easy car ambush idea would be one of the first that will be avoidable.
for another very basic vehicle ambush could you use large mirrors or reflecting material at front/back of the road to stop the car?
or being really vulgar they divert your car to where a gang of old fashioned hoodlums are waiting?
or to the local gay bar or mormon church if they know through your social information that you are not that way inclined?
future crime including transportation and self driving car crime
some links below to other peoples/sites articles and ideas about future society crime and self driving vehicles effect on that society.
- Car hacking is the future – and sooner or later you’ll be hit
- The Dinosaurs Of Cybersecurity Are Planes, Power Grids And Hospitals
- Fatal A400M crash linked to data-wipe mistake (military plane crash)
- Could thieves use jamming technology to steal your car?
- American Airlines planes grounded by iPad app error
- Researchers Plan to Demonstrate a Wireless Car Hack This Summer
- How Hackable Is Your Car? Consult This Handy Chart
- rail signal upgrade ‘could be hacked to cause crashes’
- hacking self-driving car technology could be next cybercrime
- fbi warns driverless cars could be used as lethal weapons
- what will be the crimes of the future?
- security must be a top priority for makers of self-driving cars
- a preview of self-driving cars and future car technology
- how self-driving cars will change transportation forever
- crimes of the future
- forget car-jacking: car-hacking is the crime of the future
- the future of techno crimefighting
- crime stopping cars of the future
future crimes – connected humans
when humans are part of things – connected to the internet of things – what human future crime could there be?
Digitizing our thoughts may have some negative consequences, of course.
With our brains online, every concern about privacy, about hacking, about surveillance from the NSA or others, would all be magnified. If thoughts are truly digital, could the right hacker spy on your thoughts? Could law enforcement get a warrant to read your thoughts? Heck, in the current environment, would law enforcement (or the NSA) even need a warrant? Could the right malicious actor even change your thoughts?
The ultimate interface would bring the ultimate new set of vulnerabilities. (Even if those scary scenarios don’t come true, could you imagine what spammers and advertisers would do to an interface of your neurons, if it were the least bit non-secure?)
Everything good and bad about technology would be magnified by implanting it deep in brains. Is the risk of brain-hacking outweighed by the societal benefits of faster, deeper communication, and the ability to augment our own intelligence?
The Ultimate Interface Is Your Brain
future crimes – marc goodman book and articles
marc goodman articles about his future crimes book: